The more tools we use to be successful at staying healthy, happy, and fit, the better we will feel about our day. Whether you are changing a new behavior or working on increasing your flexibility in a tight muscle. The key is keeping it simple and replacing the old tool with a new one.
Here are 5 tools to use and sharpen daily to increase your foundation and to build a better you.
- Schedule some fun time during your day.
- Tell someone you love them.
- Listen to someone unconditionally
- Do random acts of kindness
- Instead of sending an email to a colleague, walk to their office and say hi instead.
Contact me for a 30 minute complimentary coaching call. Dust off the tools you have and start using them today!