Wouldn’t you like to be in better shape?
- Do you believe a trainer’s credentials are absolutely essential?
- Are you looking for state-of-the-art information about wellness, nutrition and maximizing your human potential?
- What about someone who doesn’t equate training with straining?
- Searching for someone who listens to you, works with you, encourages you and is passionate about helping you look and feel your best?
This could be the beginning of a healthy relationship.
Fitness, Wellness and Training Services:
- Wellness/Fitness Speaking Engagements
- Fitness Training
- Wellness Coaching
- Post-Injury Rehab
- Total Body Conditioning
- Nutritional Guidance
- Weight Management
- Functional Conditioning
Fitness Evaluation Services:
- Posture Evaluation
- Girth Measurements
- Blood Pressure
- Range-of-Motion Assessments
- Body Composition
For more information on speaking engagements or personal training and coaching, contact To Fit You at 713-410-3376 or e-mail Birgitt@tofityou.com for a complimentary consultation.
I’ve been training all my life to work with you, and my education never stops.
With over 28 years of experience, here are some of my credentials:
- Earned an athletic scholarship from the University of Houston in volleyball
- Served as the strength and conditioning consultant for the University of Houston Athletic Department
- Earned a Bachelor of Science degree in kinesiology and health from the University of Houston
- Performed fitness examinations on personal trainers for Kelsey-Seybold Clinic and Baylor College of Medicine
- Certifications: American College of Sports Medicine, American Council on Exercise, American Academy of Health and Fitness Professionals (Medical Exercise Specialist), Baylor Sports Medicine Institute Professional Fitness Instructor Trainer, Resistance Training University, American Red Cross (CPR, First Aid, CPR Instruction)
- Certified Corporate Wellness Coach through Wellcoaches
- Performed wellness speaking engagements for companies and organizations such as Shell, ExxonMobile, Adult Protective Services and KBR
- Insured by AFAA
- Maintain an expansive network of health care professionals, physicians and dieticians for consultation
- Member of Toastmasters International
- Member BNI (Business Network International)
- Featured in City Fitness Magazine and Personal Fitness Professional magazine and on Fox 26 and KHOU 11
- Featured trainer for October 2006 issue of the downtown YMCA newsletter
- Featured in X-Times magazine, Spring 2006