We all know someone who suffers from the effects of Arthritis. Whether it is someone you care about or yourself here are some interesting facts and figures you may want to know.
- Arthritis affects over 70 million in the USA
- It is secondary to Heart disease in causing disability
- About 1 million new patients per year are diagnosed with arthritis
- 50% of the 65 and over crowd are effected by arthritis
- Virtually everyone over 75 suffers from some form of arthritis.
- Knee joint is the #1 joint affected
Contact me to learn more about decreasing your discomfort level while still being active.